ANB Metal Cast manufacturing aluminium extrusions and Pressure die cast with quality.
From aluminium billet & Ingot inspection to final delivery, every step is under strict scrutiny in our factory.
- To improve customer satisfaction by bottom to top inspection.
- To achieve good delivery performances by reducing break down.
- To assure the quality of materials from the suppliers with cost reduction.
- To install new facilities by adopting new technologies for improving productivity.
- To provide necessary training for the improvement of employee’s skills.
Tool Design and Manufacturing
Maximizing productivity, minimizing rejections & secondary operations with advanced CAD/CAM software, latest CNC and VMC machineries will extending the life of tools is always our focus. With specialized workshops for tooling, most advanced equipment and experienced workers & inspectors, we’re able to delivery aluminium profile and Die Cast parts of top quality to our clients in different industrial sectors.
Strict Quality Control Procedures
ANB Metal Cast certified ISO 9001:2015, 14001 & CE. Supplying the highest quality Extruded & Die-cast parts we have well-established QC procedures, quality tools, worker training, and a focus on continuous improvement to accomplish this. Incoming materials are thoroughly tested and state-of-the-art measuring equipment is used to consistently produce high-quality parts.
Experienced engineers check for chemical and mechanical properties including tensile strength, electrical conductivity and elongation besides other required tests.
Some of the contemporary tools used are:
- Incoming material testing by Computerized direct reading optical emission spectrometer for chemical analysis of elements in aluminium alloy.
- Dimension testing facility
- Hydrostatic pressure testing equipment
- Vernier callipers
- Electrical conductivity measuring instruments
- Mechanical strength
- Bending & Flattening test
Materials passed by the Quality Assurance Department may be packed with stretch wrapping film or PP strapping or wooden boxes or any other mode as requested.
Packing can be customised as per customers’ requirements. For export consignments we use sea worthy customised packing.
We understand the impact your bottom line creates-from expedited freight premiums to potential loss of customers to maintaining higher than normal safety stock levels.
Which is why we believing in delivering products on time:
We have an In-House tool room facility available, which allows us to expedite the process, right from designing to developing the die just takes 8 days of time span for us.
We know our equipment inside out. Our delivery commitment to you is always based on knowledge rather than estimate.
Just-in-time manufacturing which delivers higher productivity and faster time to market.
Let us help you get your casting components on time, talk to us about your casting requirements.